- Continue the education, awareness promotion and actions from last year. Last year six interact clubs have been established that have really done many projects as well as change many people’s lives. A lot of people have noticed what we are doing and hence much need to cooperate and learn so much what we do, how we do it and seek where they can help.
- This year 2024 we want to expand our footprint while focusing on building Ambassador and Supporter clubs and encourage clubs to support and donate to us. My target is to establish 130 interact Clubs (and about 150 schools), 30+ Rotaract clubs and 20+ Rotary clubs. Using a bicycle at the beginning of February and also Flags, to be ready as schools will be opening in February and we have much time and it’s so important to establish relationships as schools open.
- Our educational manual on plastic pollution and waste management shall be officially opened on the 02 of February 2023.
- Also taking the Rotary EndPlasticSoup flag on top of the mountain Rwenzori, one of the highest mountains in the world, to exhibit, create awareness and encourage youth that there is no planet B and neither is it possible to live on top at various heights as they think.
- Share all experiences as well as share this experience as a Rotary EndPlasticSoup journey.
Change maker, Rotary EndPlasticSoup Ambassador and Region Director East Africa